Information Clause GDPR
Pursuant to Art. 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of the 27th of April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we would like to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is ASFOR Poznański sp.j., with its seat at ul. Mickiewicza 46, 32-660 Chełmek, Poland.
- Your personal data will be processed based on Art. 6 (1) (f) of the aforementioned Regulation, that is, for purposes resulting from legitimate interests of ASFOR Poznański sp.j. or by a third party, that is, as part of the business activity.
- Provision of your personal data is a precondition for cooperation, including conclusion of an agreement / order acceptance. A failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to start cooperation.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period necessary to implement cooperation, including agreements and claims related to it, based on generally applicable legal regulations. If the cooperation is not started or it has been termined yout personal data will be erasured as soon as possible. In the situation where the data was processed on the basis of your consent - the data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
- The recipients of your personal data are: ASFOR Poznański sp.j. and providers of IT and logistic services.
- You have the right to access your data as well (art. 15 RODO) as the right to their rectification (art. 16 RODO), erasure (art. 17 RODO), restriction of processing (art. 18 RODO), portability (art. 20 RODO), the right to object to their processing (art. 21 RODO).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you consider that processing of your processing infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Act of the 27th of April 2016.
- You can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com. or at the address: ul. ASFOR Poznański sp.j., 46 Mickiewicza, 32-660 Chełmek.
- With regard to your personal data, decisions will not be automated and will not be profiled (Article 22 GDPR).